Coastwood Furniture’s Corporate Social Responsiblity Policy
- Coastwood Furniture constantly aspires to maintain a standard of excellence, based on a policy of honesty and integrity.
- Our service to customers takes a responsible and quality assured approach that combines product quality, operational efficiency and logistical excellence to provide the customer with the best possible product in the required time available.
- Coastwood Furniture aspires to be a good Corporate Citizen in all aspects of compliance to commercial, employment, environmental, health and safety, ethical and other operational considerations.
- We aim to provide equal treatment for all existing and potential employees, suppliers and customers to ensure no-one is discriminated against.
- We strive to provide a work environment that is free from any intimidation, hostility, humiliation and any other form of harassment.
- Coastwood Furniture are committed to reducing environmental impacts from its operations by striving for excellence in environmental, health, and safety management through continual process improvements, good operational techniques and pollution control practices. All our timber is sourced from sustainable forests in the South Island of New Zealand.
- Coastwood Furniture are committed to comply at all times with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We conduct our business so that the environmental challenges are managed as an integral part of current and changing business strategies.
- We recognise the need to respect the balance between industry, government and the public goal of maintaining a healthy sustainable environment.